Monday, January 17, 2011

"First" Experiences of 2010

I caught my first catfish! Sean is holding him because he is so honkin'  big I couldn't lift him off the ground once I reeled him in!

My first time catching a catfish knee deep in mud (literally)


My first time rafting the upper portion of the of the Ocoee


My first time rockclimbing to the top of sugarloaf mountain. A mountain in the middle of Greers Ferry lake that can only be accessed by boat. (there is a route to the top without rockclimbing that we have hiked once before)


My First time to ever see a pink bunny! We had two litters of bunnies.A litter of five and a litter of eight. Some of the bunnies died. I cried....I also cried when we sold some of the bunnies :)  


My first time to hold a precious baby bunny.

And the best first of them all.....My first niece!!
(my beautiful sis and her sweet potato)





2 comments: