Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Wednesdays

I was at a bonfire on a Halloween, standing in a dark field with only the light of the moon and the fire to light the faces of those around me. I was near the fire talking to a friend. While we were talking Sarah reached up to put her hair behind her ear with her right hand and a little sparkle dazzled in the light of the bonfire. I reached up to take her hand and examine the source of sparkle (don't get any ideas. I said right hand!) It was a big fashion ring studded with black and clear jewels. "This is so cute!" I exclaimed. "Thanks" she said. "I got it at this really cute boutique in Bartlett! And I found these boots there too!"
I had already noticed the cuteness of her boots but didn't want to quiz her from fingers to toe on her fashion.
"I love those too! Tell me more about this shop"
So she told me about Wednesdays.
Here’s the catch, but also what makes it more fun, the name is quite perfect because it is only open on Wednesdays! Conveniently for me the shop is only about five minutes from my office. But if you love to shop and find good deals and unique items it's worth planning your Wednesday around a trip to Wednesdays.
Wednesday’s motto is "We Rescue Beautiful Things."
They have vintage clothes, shoes and accessories, as well as brand new tops and purses.
I also found lightly worn items at great prices. There was a shelf with cute teapots and unique teas. I had a sample of a delicious black currant tea.
Also Debbie and her daughter Alexis are the Owner/Operators and they are both so Sweet and fun to talk with. I could go on but its Wednesday and time for lunch which for me means time to stop by Wednesdays and see what is new this week! They have new items every Wednesday. I'm excited to see what I will find today!
Last week I bought the cute shirt in this picture:







Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment