Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Oh Christmas Tree, Oh Christmas Tree.....

Our tree is trimmed and our stockings our hung.
Christmas music is blasted daily through every speaker in the house.
Hickory smoke is billowing out of my chimney every single night of the week.
We have been so very blessed.  I am so thankful that Jesus came to this earth to give us a gift worth celebrating!
Joy to the World , the Lord is come!

Let earth receive her King!
Let every heart prepare Him room!
And Heaven, and nature sing!


Christmas Decorations



My Improvisational centerpiece







I'm making new stockings ;) I found the inspiration for these burlap stockings in a Southern Living magazine.




I like earthy, rustic things :)
Sean made the little wooden candle holders :) these were just test pieces he is going to sink the candle in.


Sean doesn't like this....is it bad?








Love my bargain wreath! I got it at Pottery Barn the day after Cmas for $14!


 Our Christmas Tree


A shot from above


I couldn't get a good pic of the tree.
My favorite Ornaments

Love my woodsy little owl! My sis-in-law Melissa gave this to me last christmas.


I love the reindeer and the Lenox first Christmas ornament that Sean's mom gave us last year.


I love the butterflies and the pinecones.





I wanted the  ornaments like the one in this picture and the picture above this one so bad last year but I was not about to pay the price tag on them. Soo, I bought them after Christmas for 75% off....with a gift card! Score!




This is another first year together ornament from Mimi, Sean's Grandmother. I really love this one too :)



This is another love, My silk tree skirt :)
A little bit of a splurge for me but It was still a great bargain.

I know that was alot of pictures but what can I say?
Love of Decorating+Love of Christmas season=
One very excited me!
Merry Christmas Everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Cute stocking! I've seen that and it adds a nice "rustic" touch. What is upstairs in your tv room?

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks!I'm glad you like them! I still havent finished them! where you asking what it was on the table in the t.v room? It's a wreath but I just put it on the table.

    ReplyDelete